Total Calories: 213
Ingredients: 4 Servings
- 1lb lean ground turkey breast
- 1 bag fresh baby spinach (approx. 4 cups)
- 1/3 cup apple juice sweetened cranberries
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sage
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of your ingredients mixing well.
- Form into 4 even burgers.
- On a skillet over medium heat, cook the burgers to desired doneness flipping halfway to cook evenly. You may want to cover them as well to allow them to cook a bit faster.
- These work great on a grill too and work perfectly with Portobello mushroom buns.